1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) Care Credit, checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Personal checks will be charged a $25 convenience fee and processed electronically.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, an unexpected expense strikes as well. Mountain Emergency Animal Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com or (800) 677-0718.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Approval Determined in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .